Tuesday, August 6, 2013

√ Sports Club La / Boston Final Batch. . .


√ As you know I've had a consignment with the Sports Club LA / Boston this past season. It's gone extremely well and I'm excited that all the pieces were sold. At the end of December I got another request but was unable to fulfill due to family holiday obligations. I thought that would be it since the holidays would be over when I returned from vacation. Not so! I was excited to get a request about a week and a half ago for more pieces so I worked hard and these are the pieces that are now available in the shop! I'm thinking this may be the final batch, but if I get another request, I'm ready and able. . .
1. Sports Club La / Boston Final Batch. . .
Amber Chunky Fashion Shawl, Collar, Hood in Charcoal

2. Sports Club La / Boston Final Batch. . .
Amber Chunky Fashion Shawl, Collar, Hood in Brown

3. Sports Club La / Boston Final Batch. . .
Slouchy Crochet hat in Beige, Black and Charcoal

4. Sports Club La / Boston Final Batch. . .
Exclusive Neckwarmers in Charcoal, Beige and Cream