Tuesday, August 6, 2013

√ Learn To Crochet - The Front Post Double Crochet


****** This is my 300th post!!! Today only, leave a relevant comment on this post to be entered in a random drawing ******

As we continue to progress in our learning of crochet, I wanted to share this video with you. The front post double crochet (or triple crochet) is a stitch used to create a raised stitch in various patterns. It's a great stitch to learn if you want to give the illusion of ribbing or to create crochet cables. The Crochet Cabled Scarf is a great pattern to help you practice the Front Post Double Crochet stitch.



This video can be found at my YouTube channel along with all the other videos I've showcased here on the blog. I'd love to hear your feedback. Do you have a stitch you're currently struggling with or would like to learn? Let me know, maybe I can get a video done to help.