Wednesday, July 24, 2013

√ Cropped Top Pattern!


1. Cropped Top Pattern!So it's finally been released! This is my cropped knit and crochet top with long sleeves and I love it! You will too once you get your hands on it. Just in time for Spring, this top can be worn fancy or dressed down. It all depends on what look you'd like to exude. This piece is fun and, dare I say, practical!

What's your favorite color? Cause you can make this top in that color and be the envy of all your non-knitting and non-crocheting friends. They won't find this in the stores! But, beware, you may be asked to make it more than once.

2. Cropped Top Pattern!For the yarn techies in my audience, here are the stats:

Started: January 31, 2009
Finished: February 14, 2009
Pattern: My own, found here
Yarn: BAM BOO 100% Bamboo yarn (Classic Elite Yarns, 9 balls
Color: 4971 - Bougainvilla
Technique: Knit & Crochet

3. Cropped Top Pattern!This pattern is available at my Etsy Shop and will also be available at Ravelry, as soon as I get the chance to list it there! I'm always available to help with any questions you may have with any of my patterns, so do not hesitate to email me.

Enjoy the pattern!