Monday, September 30, 2013

√ 12-hour Contest!


1. 12-hour Contest!In honor of National Craft Month, I'm having a 12-hour contest! The prize is this book! Crochet Squared: 30 Easy Crochet Projects Made from Simple Squares2. 12-hour Contest!. I'm working on a book along these lines, so I purchased it to take a look at the "competition". Although I love the patterns, I don't want to be influenced by the patterns so I'm giving this book away to one lucky ready.

What do I do? Well, all you have to do is: 1)answer the new poll in the sidebar over there <--- ; 2) Leave a comment on this post letting me know that you've answered the poll and a way to reach you if you win!

That's it!! However, this contest ends at 9:30 PM today (3.11.09) so make sure to tell your friends!

This book is a great addition to any crochet lover's library or as a gift to someone who loves crochet!!

Good Luck and thanks for stopping by!